We are so happy that you have selected our office for your family’s dental health. When you arrive, please follow the below COVID-19 office protocols:
1) Call 571-261-2600 when you arrive from your car prior to entering the building to maximize social distancing between patients. You will receive a COVID-19 screening form via text or email.
2) We will collect your temperature and other vitals prior to being brought back for treatment. You will also have to complete a COVID-19 screening form before entering the building.
3) There is a backlog, and we can only see so many patients SAFELY per day. IF YOU DO NOT CONFIRM YOUR APPOINTMENT OR SUBMIT YOUR NEW PATIENT FORMS AT LEAST 2 DAYS BEFORE, YOUR APPOINTMENT IS AUTOMATICALLY CANCELED in order to schedule someone else who really wants and needs services. Click here to quickly complete new patient forms. If you have any problems with the forms, please call the office at 571-261-2600 and we can easily text them to you as well.
4) Only one (1) parent/guardian can accompany a child in the room; otherwise, please remain in your car. No other additional people are allowed in the office unless being treated, and this includes other children.
5) Consents for treatment and payments are being sent via text to your phone for a contactless experience (when available).
We will need x-rays for your first appointment with us, and will take diagnostic photos that document what your teeth actually look like on the first day we see them. If your x-rays were taken within one year, please contact your previous dental office to have electronic files sent to us securely. You will have to sign a release form that you can only get from them. Please note that we do not accept dental records via regular email. We treat your private dental health information the same way as your physician’s office. We look forward to meeting you!